Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Pin IT!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Positive Thinking

Good Evening Bloggers!!
What.A.Week. *big sigh*  We did our STAR math and reading testing this week along with DIBELS and easyCBM. The kiddos rocked their tests!! YES!
I'm working on some new math lessons that will be available in my TpT store soon! 
Well, I'm keeping up with my New Years resolution! I made two new recipes this week:) Biscuits & Gravy Casserole and chewy chocolate chip granola bars! They were delicioso! 
Both recipes are on my Pinterest board: Yummy Food! 
 


As stressful as this week was, wonderful things happened. In the midst of testing about 160 students I realized that teaching, making a difference, is what I'm supposed to be doing with my life. I received an e-mail from another teacher explaining that two students in her class who are in Title math are succeeding. They are not only learning new things, they are remembering what they have learned. It was very special to share in their success with this teacher:) I wish this happened more often. Too many times do we focus on the negative aspects about our job. Going back to my 'theme' for 2014: openness, I need to do a better job of being open to the opinions of others. Being... confident in my abilities which will help me be open to new opportunities. That's my peace for the night:):) Take from it what you will~
I'll leave you with this:
Silent conversation Haha I do this all the time! 
This totally happened to me this week. I was in the bathroom washing my hands and two high school girls game in and TOTALLY caught me doing this...... OMG. Oh well! What do ya do?!

LOVE- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment