Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Pin IT!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Don't let the steaks catch on FIRE

OK... funny story... Last week I tried to make a new steak recipe...you know to keep up with my New Years resolution... AND>>>>> the steaks caught on FIRE. I turned on the broiler and put the steaks in after I put some some olive oil on the bottom of the glass dish. WELL, I was in Soph's room changing her diaper and all of a sudden I heard a crackling noise...I ran out into the kitchen and there was smoke coming up from the burners and I opened the door to the oven and the steaks were literally on FIRE. OMG. My baby is in her room in her crib and I'm literally fighting fires...I turned off the oven and took out the steaks and the flames went away immediately. Thank goodness:) A note to the wise: keep the oven door slightly cracked when cooking on broil. Needless to say, the steaks were a bit dry...haha
My kindergarten kiddos are working on measurement and I came across a cute activity in my file folders. They measured lines with MaRsHmAlLoWs! And of course... they got to eat them;)

 I put some new products on my TpT store! Presidents day themed math task cards working on division, double digit subtraction and multiplication- for fourth grade. I wrote a new literacy based math lesson to use with measurement and the book I used was What's Up With that Cup? Check it out, I'm using it with my kindergartners next week!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog:) It's my outlet and I really appreciated the support:) HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment