Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Pin IT!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

-1 Degrees

Holy Moly! It is freeeeeezing outside today! Good thing I'm staying inside ALL day, dressed in my comfy comfs, drinking some chai tea and working on a few projects! Sophia Lynn is currently bouncing up and down, sucking on her bottom lip and looking at me like, 'mom...maybe you should do something with your hair..' haha...YES.  


So...my New Years resolution was to try new recipes, and that I DID! Friday night I made Chicken Fajita Pizza. YUMMMMMMYYYYY. You need:
- Pizza dough
-2 jars of your favorite salsa
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp Spanish Paprika
-1 tsp Italian seasoning 
-1 tsp Fiesta Lime Mrs. Dash seasoning
-4 cups Mexi cheese
-2 green peppers
-1 red pepper
-1 red onion
-1 can black beans
-5 garlic cloves
-1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice



Set oven to 425 degrees. Cook chicken on top of stove and then chop it into bit size pieces.  Marinade diced chicken in lime juice and spices. COOK the pizza dough first..(I did not do this, I should have). I would cook it for five minutes at least. Drain black beans and set aside. Dice all veggies while crust is cooking. Mix in a bowl with the cilantro and garlic cloves. I used my Pampered Chef garlic press. I LOVE the garlic press.  Then spread the salsa on the crust and top with all veggies. Then top with the cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes. ENJOY!!! *Andy wanted me to put cream cheese on top of the pizza, so the white stuff in the pic above is the cream cheese. I put little bits of it on the pizza and then let it cook for 3 more minutes. It was actually pretty tasty! 



I'm super excited to introduce a new page in my blog: Fashionista! I LOVE clothes, I seriously have an obsession with pinning clothes on Pinterest..ha.. and more times than not I can never find the store where these cute clothes are sold! So, on this new page are my Pinterest Fashion inspirations and then the outfits I came up with. I also listed the stores that I bought them at. Keep in mind, I'm no photographer;) 



I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! Keep warm Northwestern Iowa folks!
~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Good-lookin' blog you got here, Missy! I'm happy to check it out. And inspired to kick a little butt on my own. I'll be letting you know where it is shortly. Love you, Andy, Sophia from me.

    ReplyDelete