Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Pin IT!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Ugly Christmas Sweaters...YES. Everyone should have one...or two. It is that time of year! Last weekend I baked...all weekend and this weekend we are hosting our first annual Ugly Sweater Christmas Party:)

On to school things... I attended a Kathy Richardson training session yesterday with my partner in crime;) and I took several things away from the training that I can use in my classroom and daily life.


"Teachers are artists. This training is providing you with tools (IOWA Core, KR, textbooks) to put in your tool belt."

Isn't this so true?? Our school day is our blank canvas and our students 'paint' that canvas with us everyday with the tools in which we provide. Our attitudes and preparation lead our students to achieve all of this success. Just a little tidbit of info from our training:) InSpIrInG! 

This week my kindergarten kiddos built whatever they wanted to build with foam geo blocks. After they finished with their creations, we discussed the different 3D shapes! They had a blast:)



No comments:

Post a Comment