Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Pin IT!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Cookies!


Good Evening Bloggers! I hope your weekend was spectacular! I was in the kitchen all weekend... I baked cookies, bars, dipped things into almond bark and stirred until my arm was tired~ I must say... the finished product was not to shabby! Many thanks to Pinterest for my Christmas cookie inspiration!




I made sugar cookies (Thanks to Pillsbury), pretzel rods dipped in white almond bark, peanut butter cookies with a Reese's peanut butter cup in the middle, peanut butter cheerio bars with marshmallow icing, Oreo truffles and Chocolate Carmel Squares. I'm taking a tin full of cookies to our daycare and a tin full of cookies to school tomorrow! YES! 
I wanted to leave you tonight with a quote I found on Pinterest Friday evening.
         *It's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days.* 
~ I kept this in mind all weekend and enjoyed being in my home with my husband and beautiful baby girl. Sometimes, the beauty, is surrounding yourself with loved ones and doing what you love to do. Other times, the beauty is making amends and being able to move on from stressful moments in your life. Take from it what you will. 
Good NIGHT!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment