Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Pin IT!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Beautiful Day:)

Good MORNING Bloggers! It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Hornick, IA. A liiiiiiitle chilly outside, but beautiful. I hope everyone had a fantastic week:) Sophia Lynn is 5 1/2 months and she is sitting up and eating banana baby food! I have to give a shout out to Lucie's List! Her blog is so informational and she has a great sense of humor;) ALSO>>> Go Chiefs!!! Andy is at the game today with his dad and brother!
On a different note, I wanted to share a couple of things I've been doing in my Title math classroom to make life a little easier!


*I made six different binders, grade specific (I teach K-5), for all of my IOWA Core info, TpT lessons, CBM math assessments and Accelerated Math scope and sequence sheets. All of the binders are color coded according to the CBM math assessments. This makes it super easy for me to just grab a binder and go. They grade level is also labeled on the side of the binder. 
*Being a Title math teacher, I find myself using a TON of manipulatives most days and I needed a quick way to find the manipulative instead of digging through a big box to find some cubes or something. I made some labels and bought some clear tubs at the dollar store and here is the result: 


 That's all for today:) Have a great week and GOD BLESS!                ~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment