Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Pin IT!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Summer Bucket List

Happy SUMMER! AHHHH!! I can't even contain my excitement (hence the exclamation marks and words in all caps.) I'm teaching 2 weeks of summer of school then off to Wisconsin for VaCaTiOn! Then a month later: New Orleans!! Now, although I have a couple of vacations planned for the summer, I also have some things I would like to accomplish! 



My Summer Bucket List:

1) Snuggle with Sophia:) I have some fun activities planned for this little girl and I can't WAIT to spend my summer with her:)

2)  Finish reading the book I started 2 months ago: Minds on Mathematics: Using Math Workshop to Develop Deep Understanding in Grades 4-8. Next year 6th grade will be joining the elementary and if I have some students from 6th, I need to be better prepared and this book will help me to do so!



3) Exercise every day: So far, I've biked 3 miles everyday for 8 days in a row. I really need to do more than 3 miles, like 5 or 6, and its attainable, I just need to do it.



4) Make some yummy sauces with my tomatoes, green and red peppers and jalapenos: This is my first year planting a veggie garden and so far, so good! I went out this morning and I have 2 little baby tomatoes on my plant:) Learning more about canning, is a must.



5) Take more time for me: I think 'me time' is extremely important. My bike rides or my DIY projects are a time for me to relax and enjoy my hobbies. 



I've made a few new dishes for dinner in the last couple of weeks. Here are some pics and you can find the recipes on my Pinterest board: Yummy.
 pork sandwiches on a pretzel bun w/ jalapeno cheddar cream cheese
mini Italian sausage & mozzarella calzones
creamy garlic spaghetti squash


I've posted some new projects under my DIY page!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment